A kind of salwar kameez called an Anarkali originated in Pakistan’s Lahore Punjab province. The long frock-style top and narrow, fitting bottom make up the Anarkali outfit. It has different embroidery and lengths, including floor-length.
Floor-length, mid-length Anarkali’s gained popularity as the style developed. Printed Anarkali suits have also gain great popularity over the time, as they are made of very light material and are very good for daily use. One of the most popular Salwar Kameez fashions, its demand ultimately increases. It is well-known for its long, flowing kurta, which elegantly finishes off the look of any woman. Because it is made of a fine fabric, women in the Mughal era wore it because it can enhance their beauty.
The name Anarkali means “Pomegranate Blossom.” Pomegranate, which is abundantly grown in Iran, India, and the Mediterranean, is a delicious and well-known interesting natural product. Its color is a vivid orange-red. In the Anarkali suit, the vivid color and elaborate motifs are apparent. The distinctive Anarkali suit style also changed over time, becoming more bright and intricate. It showcases the Mughal Empire’s superb craftsmanship and artwork. They are therefore ideal for weddings and gatherings. You stand out from the crowd thanks to the Anarkali dress.
How Anarkali suits are made
High-end fabrics like pure georgette, velvet, brocade, chiffon, and net are used to make Anarkali salwar suits. For printed Anarkali suits printed clothing material is used. Additionally, they are created from modest cotton fabrics that are appropriate for daily wear. Printed cotton Anarkali suits are very comfortable to wear in summers also. Online retailers offer a wide selection of Anarkali costumes that are appropriate for every event.
Different types of Anarkali suits
The ever-expanding selection of dress and suit designs has made Anarkali suits the preferred traditional clothing for ladies of all ages. People with these suits appear elegant. Some of the types of Anarkali suits are as follows:
- Lehenga style Anarkali suits: Instead of wearing salwar and trousers, women like wearing the royal attire of the Lehenga Style Anarkali Suit included a flared kameez top. This style of Anarkali clothing is used for weddings.
- Over layer style Anarkali suit: It is highly fashionable and gives off an attractive appearance when worn over yoke-line layering styles or as an overcoat with a flared pattern over long Anarkali’s. Anarkali outfits with embroidery over layers are popular for weddings and formal occasions.
- Silk Anarkali suit: The Mughal era item picked is made of silk. Silk Anarkali gives you a sense of nobility with its surreal silhouette. For Indian ladies, it is one of the most sought outfits and one of the most adaptable. It is the ideal choice for special Indian celebrations since it exudes cultural wealth and good fortune.
- Printed Anarkali suit: In 2023, printed Anarkali suits will be in style. The fabric of these suits has elaborate prints on it, including floral and geometric motifs. If you love vibrant colors and strong visuals, you should definitely add to your wardrobe.
- Over coat Anarkali suit: The Mughals introduced the style of ethnic clothing in the Anarkali salwar suit during this time, but the trend of layering a body-hugging coat with a deep neck cut on top of the kameez endured for a very long time. This overcoat waistcoat style makes it simpler to add refinement to a look.